Digital Marketing Strategies & Government Grants You Need To Know In 2017
If you are a Singapore business owner, you must have heard of grants and funding in Singapore that can help with your business by supporting certain business expenditures, such as website or software development, training costs, R&D, etc.
And one of the frequently asked questions we get is... "Are there any grants out there for digital marketing?"
The good news is that there are such grants out (over $150,000 worth per qualifying SME!) there, and the bad news is that many businesses are not aware of them... especially the latest 2017 updates in the grants.
Join us at the WPP Building on 2 Feb 2017, Thursday 7pm to learn more about:
- Marketing strategies you should be implementing in 2017 to positively impact your ROI,
- The most updated grants available in Singapore today for digital marketing,
- What these grants are meant for in the grander scheme of things, and
- How to best leverage on them to expand your business.
This session is most ideal for Singapore SME business owners with:
- Above $100k in revenue yearly (or paid up capital),
- At least 30% local shareholding,
- A solid and/or innovative product or service,
- A need/desire to tap on digital marketing to expand their businesses.
Due to the capacity constraints, we are only able to take in 50 selected businesses for this session. Priority will be given to those who are likely to benefit the most from this session.
Your FINAL seat confirmation will only be sent out by Wednesday, 1 Feb 2017.
- The event description was updated. Diff#221536 2017-01-27 05:23:34
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- WPP Building, 50 Scotts Road, Singapore 228242
Early Bird Tickets SOLD OUT $15.00 Normal Tickets SOLD OUT $25.00 Last Minute Tickets SOLD OUT $45.00
- Venue Address
- WPP Building, 50 Scotts Road Singapore